Building Regulatory Technical Advice - Header Image

Building Regulatory Technical Advice

  • Code of Compliance
  • Certificate of Acceptance
  • Building Consent

Building Regulatory Technical Advice

With expertise and experience with territorial authorities, the Building Act 2004 and dealing with building consents, our team are well suited to assisting clients with common regulatory or building control issues.

These can be;

  • Difficulty obtaining a Code Compliance Certificate
  • Certificates of Acceptance for Commercial buildings
  • Assistance with the preparation of Building Consent documentation.

We are available to take the process over in full, or assist in part to suit a client’s requirements.


Do I need drawings for a Certificate of Acceptance application?

Yes, generally the Council will require drawings of the as-built situation for them to assess for compliance.

Will the Council need to visit the property?

Yes, the Council will visit the site to assess the visible building works to enable the processing of the Certificate of Acceptance. They may at this stage steer you in the direction of an building surveyor to assess the works in more detail.

Request an Offer of Service

    We will endeavor to respond within 48 hours.

    Building details

    File Upload

    Do you have any documents that can assist us in quoting your service?