We are seeking a skilled Senior Administrator to join our Wellington team working out of our offices in Alicetown, Lower Hutt. This position is a vital one as you will be the ‘go to’ person for the team within this office working to support our consultants in whatever way is required. We offer a friendly, positive and social working environment and are looking for a team orientated person with a “can do attitude”. Experience in a similar role is advantageous.
A full job description will be available if selected for an interview. Hours of work for this position are Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm.
About the position:
You will be responsible for a variety of administration tasks for our Wellington branch. This role will include the following:
- Prepare monthly progress claims and invoices and enter into MYOB
- Provide administration support to the Building Compliance and Consultancy Teams including word processing and database management as and when required
- Monthly client reporting
- Assistance with organising internal and external events as required
- Facilities and office maintenance support
- Manage the reception desk, answer calls, order office stationary and supplies, courier/post etc
- Co-ordinate tasks needed to be carried out amongst the office and staff
- Liaising and assisting Auckland, Tauranga and Waikato offices when requested
- Cheerful disposition/warm personality
- Competency with computer systems including the Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/Outlook), MYOB and WorkflowMax
- A confident phone manner with strong verbal and communication skills
- Good attendance and timekeeping skills
- Possess a mature attitude and commitment to the role
- Ability to use initiative/self-drive imperative
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work collaboratively, yet independently
- Be highly organised and structured with the ability to multi task
- Be flexible and open to change
What we can offer you:
- Continuing professional development and growth
- A great working environment and flexibility within the role
- A close-knit branch and friendly national administration team
- Birthday leave
Applicants for this position MUST HAVE New Zealand residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV and Cover Letter via Seek.