We have multiple opportunities, for an ambitious Fire Engineer or Fire Designer, based in the Auckland, Waikato/BoP or Wellington region.
About the position:
You will be responsible for a variety of Fire Engineering services we offer. This role will include but is not limited to the following:
- Fire Engineering and Fire Design
- Occupancy Reports
- Regulatory Peer Review
- Technical Due Diligence Inspections
- Construction Observation
- Passive Fire Audits
- Offer of Service Preparation
- Client Relationship Functions
Mentoring can be provided for both the engineering and commercial aspects of the role.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Two to three years’ minimum fire engineering/fire design experience
- Exceptional planning and organising skills
- Ability to self-manage and work in a team
- Effective relationship building
What we can offer you:
- Continued professional development and conference attendance
- Support for any candidate seeking Chartered Engineer status
- A highly competitive salary along with flexibility if required
- Exceptional candidates will have the opportunity of a motor vehicle
- A close-knit national team and great working environment
If you are interested in this position, please contact Peter Bamford on email@example.com.