We have an opportunity for ambitious Intermediate or Senior Building Surveyor in our Waikato Offices based in Hamilton.
About the position:
You will be responsible for a variety of building survey and building consulting that we offer. This role will include but is not limited to the following:
- Long Term maintenance Plans
- Building Condition Reports
- Premises Condition Reports
- Maintenance Management
- Construction Observation
- Regulatory Advice
- Schedules of Reinstatement
- Technical Due Diligence
- Client Relationship Functions
Mentoring will be provided for both the technical and commercial aspects of the role if required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Tertiary related trade or degree qualification.
- NZIBS or RICS qualifications or a desire for either
- Exceptional planning and organising skills
- Ability to self-manage and work as a team
- Effective relationship building
What we can offer you:
- Continued professional development and we will support any staff seeking Chartered or Registered status
- A highly competitive salary along with flexibility
- Exceptional candidates will have the opportunity of a motor vehicle
- A close-knit national team and great working environment