Architectural Designer / Technician Auckland CBD
CoveKinloch New Zealand Limited is a leading building consultancy and asset management practice with established offices in Auckland, Wellington, Tauranga and Hamilton.
Our architectural team works closely with our Building Surveyors, Fire Engineers and Building Compliance technicians who collectively underpin CoveKinloch’s reputation for technical expertise in the residential and commercial sectors.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced architectural designer/ technician or architectural graduate to join our established and well respected practice. We actively encourage professional development, particularly for architectural graduates in the registration pathway.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Architectural qualifications or degree
- A minimum of four to five years work experience as an architectural designer/ technician or architectural graduate in the residential and commercial sectors in New Zealand
- A good understanding of NZ construction techniques, NZ3604 and the NZ building code
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A good knowledge of Archicad
- The ability to work in an organised and efficient manner
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
- Mentorship under our Registered Architect
- A friendly team
- A modern central city office
- Remuneration based on experience
- Support for professional memberships and CPD training
- Birthday leave
Enjoy the benefits of variety in your work and a positive, productive and social working environment with a team orientated culture.
In the first instance please send your C.V. to Chris Buch: firstname.lastname@example.org